Adidas Crazy Power Weight Lifting Shoes
Maximise performance from the bench to the bar with the Adidas Crazy Power Weight Lifting Shoes. These top-of-the-line shoes are now available online and in store from D8 Fitness.
What makes the Adidas Crazy Power Weight Lifting Shoes better than most other shoes in this department? First of all, they are built for all types of lifts and movements. They feature a sock-like fit thats allows for more natural movement during lifts. Furthermore, the traditional lace-up closure features a wide hook-and-loop strap. As a result, you’ll experience a more secure, adjustable fit. Plush padding inside the shoe and a textile lining create a very comfortable wear.
TPU in the midsole and heel offers additional support. Additionally, the anti-slip rubber outsole ensures precise ground contact at all times.
The shoes come in Adidas’ signature black and white designs with the modern addition of meshing over the toe bed. Finally, the Adidas logo appears over the heel, while a heel loop helps you pull on the shoes quickly.
They are suitable for a variety of exercises, from short bursts to plyo jumps. Their versatility makes them perfect for crossfit training or similar regiments, because there’s no need to change shoes for different events.
Other Key Features of the Adidas Crazy Power Weight Lifting Shoes
- Mesh-sock upper with a mesh vamp overlay for maximum breathability
- Traditional lace-up closure with wide hook-and-loop strap for a secure, adjustable fit.
- Plush padding inside shoe creates a very comfortable wear.
- Textile lining creates a comfortable wear inside of shoe.
- Rubber cage delivers durability and support.
- TPU heel clips helps with stability.
- 3 mm heel drop is low-to-the-ground for a more stable wear.
- Wide forefoot allows feet to splay naturally.
- TRAXION™ outsole offers maximum grip in all directions.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Please note that measurements may vary by size.
(This is a stock clearance product, we offer No exchange or refund on this product)