Adidas PowerLift Weightlifting Shoes for Men in Petrol Night / Mystery Green / Core Red
What’s so special about the Adidas PowerLift 3.0 weightlifting shoes? We all know that having a good foundation while you lift is crucial. Even more important is the extra power you can get by wearing the right weightlifting shoes. The Adidas PowerLift weightlifting shoes for men do just that.
The Adidas PowerLift 3.0 for men offer a wide, solid base and a high-density midsole. The flat sole, raised heel and strap integrate together to meet all the demands competitive weightlifting make on your feet. The lightweight mesh keeps your feet cool by allowing moisture to evaporate while you’re wearing them.
The power Velcro strap secures tightly across the laces, anchoring your foot solidly and sturdily in the shoe. Coupled with the wide flat sole, you’ll never have to worry about your foot sliding around inside the shoe. The Adidas PowerLift 3.0s provide excellent stability for your base.
Do you suffer from low arches, tight hamstrings or a tight groin? The Adidas PowerLift 3.0 weightlifting shoes are a great asset. The raised heel helps combat all these issues. As a result, they make squats smoother throughout your reps. These lightweight training shoes also feature a flexible forefoot. Extra cushioning further adds to their comfort.
The Adidas PowerLift 3.0 weightlifting shoes can’t be beat for durability, either. The synthetic leather upper is lightweight but supportive, while the air mesh collar and tongue allow for the ultimate in breathability.
Features of the Adidas PowerLift 3.0 Weightlifting Shoes:
- Synthetic leather upper for durability and support
- Air mesh collar and tongue for breathability
- Wide, flat soles for stability and comfort
- Instep strap fastens securely over laces for rearfoot integrity
- Weightlifting-engineered, high-density die-cut midsole wedge for lightweight stability
- Lowered heel for cross-training regimens that involve weightlifting
- Flat rubber outsole
- Color: Petrol Night / Mystery Green / Core Red