Agility Sprint Bands
Agility Sprint Bands are perfect addition for bootcamps, personal training, 1:1 sessions, or home training – these agility bands are great for increasing endurance.
Available in 2 different strengths
- Green – Medium (Length – 200cm / Width – 4.5cm / Thickness – 4.5mm)
- Black – Strong (Length – 305cm / Width – 5cm / Thickness – 4.5mm)
These bands are great for increasing endurance, and strength training also for walking lunges, frog jumps, and many more variations.
For safety reasons, bands that have been opened or removed from their plastic packaging cannot be returned or exchanged. Please check your band order before opening the packaging to ensure you’ve received the right or desired product.
GUIDELINES FOR USE:
- Wrap bands around smooth surfaces to prevent knicks in the material. Even the smallest imperfection can cause the band to break or snap.
- Place KNEES inside the band when performing assisted pull-ups or similar exercises, not your TRAINERS. Small stones, hard dirt and other materials on the soles of your shoes can cut or knick the band.
- Do not overstretch the band beyond the recommended 82″. Doing so, especially during sprints or other similar exercises will weaken the integrity of the band.
- Always unwrap or uncoil the band after each use. This will help prevent excessive wear and tear on the band.
Inspect the band thoroughly before every use to ensure the band’s integrity. Using a damaged band can cause band breakage or bodily injury. D8 Fitness is not responsible for breakage or injury that occurs during use of the band.
- Supervise younger athletes at all times so as to ensure proper usage.
- Store bands in a cool, dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight. Otherwise, bands will dry out, become brittle and crack.
- Keep bands and all similar items out of the reach of children at all times.
- All band usage is at your own discretion. Please consult a physician or professional trainer before use to ensure it is the right tool for you.
Click Here to view our full range of bands
There are no reviews yet.