Bear KompleX Carbon Comp 2 Hole Grips
Make slick or unfamiliar bars a thing of the past with the Bear KompleX Carbon Comp 2 Hole Grips. Buy them now online or in store from D8 Fitness.
KompleX’s one of a kind technology allows these grips to stick to any bar. Carbon grips work particularly well on slick or powder coated bars, so you don’t even need chalk.
These quality hand grips protect wrists from the buckle and the high quality stitching ensures they hold up over time. They protect your hands from rips and tears and mold to fit the bar you’re holding. Maximize your output by using the Bear KompleX 2 Hole Grips for cross-training, WOD, competitive lifting, and more.
- Manufactured from lightweight and sticky carbon fiber
- Hand grips feature a custom wrist strap designed for comfort and support positioned under the buckle.
- Bear KompleX Cross training grips will NOT dig into your wrist!
- Protect your hands and palms during Pull ups, Chest to bar, Muscle ups, Toes to Bar (T2B), Knees to Elbow (K2E), Kettlebell swings, Power lifting, Power Cleans, Deadlifts, Snatches, Gymnastics, and more…
- Durable triple stitching ensures full support and stability.
- These superior carbon fiber grips protect your hands and mold to fit the bar you are holding.
- Reduce slipping on the bar and keep banging out those pull-ups. Great for the Speal bar too!
Sizing Guide for Bear KompleX Hand Grips:
1. Find your hand/wrist connection. This is where your hand and wrist meet (you should see a creased line there). This is the point to start measuring from.
2. Be sure your hand and fingers are totally straight and flat. DO NOT cup your hand or stretch your fingers backward.
3. Measure from the wrist/hand connection (where you see the crease) to the base of your middle finger. Be precise and don’t round up or down.
Do not use or chalk with these hand grips until you ensure the grips are the correct size. Sizing is approximate and often times a personal preference, so please keep in mind that you cannot return the grips once they have been used. Place your middle and ring finger into the holes and adjust the velcro strap comfortably around your wrist. You should be able to nearly open your hand fully so the leather lies flat in your hand.
***If between sizes, go up to next size***
*** The grips will stretch slightly***
WARNING: Hand Grips are NOT A TOY. Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of serious injury or even death. This equipment should be used for its intended use only. Before using, know your limitations and the limitations of this gear. Always inspect for damage and test stability before each use and inspect to make sure all parts are secure before each use. If unsure of the proper use of this equipment seek supervision by a trained specialist.