Give your hands optimal protection with these Bear KompleX leather grips. They represent some of the best 3-hole hand grips on the market. Buy them today online from D8Fitness.com or in our Dublin City Centre location.
KEY FEATURES OF BEAR KOMPLEX LEATHER GRIPS:
- Materials: Manufactured from genuine leather in the tan and grey grips and thinner suede leather in the black grips
- Secure: These hand grips feature a custom wrist strap designed for comfort and support positioned under the buckle. Bear KompleX Cross training grips will NOT dig into your wrist!
- Multi-Use: Protect your hands and palms during Pull-ups, Chest to bar, Muscle-ups, Toes to Bar (T2B), Knees to Elbow (K2E), Kettlebell swings, Powerlifting, Power Cleans, Deadlifts, Snatches, Gymnastics, and more…
- Quality Manufacturing: Durable triple stitching ensures full support and stability when using the Bear KompleX grips while superior leather protects your hands and moulds to fit the bar you are holding.
- Safe: Reduce slipping on the bar and keep banging out those pull-ups. Great for the Speal bar too!
DO NOT use or chalk these grips until you ensure the grips are the correct size. Sizing is approximate and often times a personal preference, so please keep in mind that you cannot return the grips once they have been used. Place your index, middle, and ring finger into the holes and adjust the velcro strap comfortably around your wrist. You should be able to nearly open your hand fully so the leather lies flat in your hand.
Browse our online store to see our complete line of Gym Grips and other Hand / Wrist care.
1. Find your hand/wrist connection. This is where your hand and wrist meet (you should see a creased line there). This is the point to start measuring from.
2. Be sure your hand and fingers are totally straight and flat. DO NOT cup your hand or stretch your fingers backwards.
3. Measure from the wrist/hand connection (where you see the crease) to the base of your middle finger. Be precise and don’t round up or down.
Do not use or chalk with these hand grips until you ensure the grips are the correct size. Sizing is approximate and often times a personal preference, so please keep in mind that you cannot return the grips once they have been used. Place your middle and ring finger into the holes and adjust the velcro strap comfortably around your wrist. You should be able to nearly open your hand fully so the leather lies flat in your hand.
***If between sizes, go up to next size***
*** The grips will stretch slightly***
WARNING: Hand Grips are NOT A TOY. Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of serious injury or even death. This equipment should be used for its intended use only. Before using, know your limitations and the limitations of this gear. Always inspect for damage and test stability before each use and inspect to make sure all parts are secure before each use. If unsure of the proper use of this equipment seek supervision by a trained specialist.
There are no reviews yet.