Bumper Plates (sold in pairs)
To be the best, you’ve got to buy the best. And our premium-quality Olympic Bumper Plates from D8 Fitness are the same long-lasting, durable plates the pros use.
These top-of-the-line, professional-grade Olympic bumper plates are made from 100% hard rubber. This means they will last longer and stand up to hard, repeated use. Rubber is also quieter than metal plates and less likely to scratch training room or gym floors. Steel inners reinforce the plates when loaded onto a weightlifting bar, so there’s no damage done to the plate’s interior.
Our premium quality bumper plates are even designed to handle endure the hardest of drops during training. This makes our premium bumper plates perfect for use in commercial gyms, something other retailers won’t or can’t offer.
The quality and durability of these bumper plates is reflected in the price, but you truly get top-notch value for your money. You’ll see your upfront investment pay off in the long run as your bumper plates withstand tests of time and hard use.
Buy the best, but buy only once! You’ll find that you get what you pay for, and cheaper models will need replacing more frequently. You could end up paying more for cheaper models that you buy multiple times over the life of one premium quality plate.
- Sold in pairs
- Our 5kg plates are 3mm thicker than the other weight plates, they have a re-designed insert with a bigger surface area which makes them more durable
- Full Size Rubber Olympic Plates with Steel Inners for lasting durability
- Quality construction ensure a long life through repeated use
- Made from 100% hard rubber
- Rubber helps to reduce weight room noise and won’t scratch or scuff your floors
- Most popular model sold to many cross-fit and weightlifting gyms across Ireland and continental Europe
- Color: Black
- Available Weight Sizes: 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg, 25kg
- Thickness of Plates: (+/- 1mm)
- 5kg – 28mm
- 10kg – 47mm
- 15kg – 61mm
Click Here to view our full range of weight plates