Competition Kettlebell 14kg
You simply can’t go wrong with our 14kg competition kettlebells from D8 Fitness.
To begin with, our professional-grade kettlebells are all regulation size. They also meet international standards, making them ideal for a wide range of uses. Kettlebell enthusiasts, Girevoy Sport athletes and competitive lifters alike will benefit from their use.
Our competition kettlebells are essential for the proper execution of Girevoy Sport lifts, from Jerks and Snatches to Long Cycle Cleans and Jerks. They are also perfect for performing the full range of kettlebell exercises used in personal training.
The competition kettlebell has other advantages as well. First, the physical size of the kettlebell remains the same even as the weight increases. Second, its wide flat base provides extra stability on floor exercises. The superior steel shell construction is precisely balanced and each kettlebell is color-coded by weight for easy identification. The unpainted steel handle improves grip when your fingers are chalked. Its polished finish allows for smooth handling and maneuvering during workouts.
Why Choose Competition Kettlebells?
Professional grade kettlebells have the same dimensions regardless of weight. That’s different from traditional cast iron kettlebells, which get larger as they increase in weight. Why is this important? Each kettlebell will rest in exactly the same place during use.
Benefits of working out with Kettlebells:
- Use kettlebells to develop total body strength, power and endurance.
- Kettlebells work the body across a wide range of angles.
- Using kettlebells will help to increase your dynamic flexibility.
- The off-centered weight of a kettlebell increases the demand placed on core stabilization, agility and proprioception.
- Use kettlebells for squats, throws, cleans, jerks, snatches, rotational swings and more!
- Color coded by weight class
- Kettlebells are available in 2kg weight intervals, ranging from 8kg to 48kg.
- Dimensions: 35mm
- All pricing includes VAT