Cross-country skiing provides a fantastic overall body workout. But not everyone lives in Nordic country; The Concept2 SkiErg solves that problem. Now the sport of Nordic skiing available to everyone. Develop the same strength and endurance you would skiing the Nordic countryside from the comfort of your own home or gym. From legs to arms to the core, the Concept 2 delivers.
New to the idea of Nordic skiing? A Nordick skier uses the same concepts of flywheel resistance and electronic monitoring found in indoor rowing equipment. Elite athletes have benefitted from the construction and technology of the Skierg since 1981.
This durable Nordic skier also offers an advanced monitor that provides immediate, accurate performance data. Are you an elite cross-country skier looking to improve your poling power? Maybe you’re a weekend enthusiast wanting to get into shape for the ski season? Perhaps you’re just looking for a great workout. Either way, the SkiErg will help you achieve your goals.
The SkiErg is also easy to maintain. As a result, it is ideal for use in a variety of settings, including but not limited to: Nordic ski centres, living rooms, health clubs, military bases and more.
KEY FEATURES OF THE CONCEPT 2 SKIERG NORDIC SKIER INCLUDE:
- Performance Monitor: The performance monitor is also easy to use and allows you to assess your output accurately. You can also efficiently monitor your progress, and quickly compare your scores with others.
- Free Standing or Wall Mounted: Mount the SkiErg on a wall or use it with a floor stand.
- High Strength Drive Cords: Cords are much stronger than steel while also being incredibly lightweight. This results in a system that is responsive and smooth.
- Flywheel and Damper: The spiral damper allows you to adjust the airflow to the flywheel easily, so you can change the feel of the stroke to suit your preference. The flywheel design minimizes noise while maximizing a smooth feel.
- Ergonomic Strapless Handles: Ergonomically designed to provide a comfortable, secure grip. Which has been designed to sweat resistance, the handles stay dry in high use settings.
- Easy to Assemble: The SkiErg2 is easy to put together. It comes with the 12 screws and necessary tools, as well as clear instructions with pictures.
Included with your purchase:
- Performance Monitor with Quick Start Guide
- SkiErg Product Manual
- Tools and illustrated assembly instructions
Learn how to use the Concept 2 SkiErg