Elite Patella Support
The Elite Patella Support is designed to support the knee joint following injury and conditions such as Jumper’s Knee (Patella Tendonitis) and Osgood Schlatters disease.
- Material: Nylon/Neoprene
- Colour: Blue
- Size: One Size Fits All
- Fits either left or right leg
- Unisex: Suitable for both male and females
- Suitable For: Basic support and protection for mild sprains, tendon and ligament injuries
- Activities: General, Recreational and Sports
- Fully adjustable for optimum fit Elite Air Flow Material Fitting instructions included
- MHRA Class 1 Registered Medical Device Single Patient Use Only
- CE Approved
- Made in the UK
Adjustable strap that relieves knee pain by providing compression and support to the Patella tendon below the knee cap. This support has been designed for both daily, recreational, and sports activities in mind. It is extremely comfortable to wear.
It is fully adjustable so you can obtain the maximum support and compression and has medical grade silicone pad that is placed directly below the front of the knee. Once the Patella band is applied it helps reduces the strain on the Patella Tendon and to alleviate symptoms of Patella Tendonitis (Jumpers Knee) and Osgood Schlatters disease.
Before purchasing any type of elite support – we recommend that you consult your GP or therapist to diagnose your condition.
There are no reviews yet.