Fitness Mad Swiss Ball
Anti-burst tested and rated to 300kg. Perfect for workouts, Yoga, Pilates, Gym workouts or physiotherapy and can be used as a chair to aid with postural problems. The Fitness Mad Swiss Ball comes with an online guide including 40 great exercises including warming up, bodyweight exercises.
- Free online workout guide
- Size 65cm ball
- Recommended user height – Between 5’6″ – 5’10”
- Weight 1.35kg
- Colour Blue
- Material 6 Phthalate
- Heavy Metal Free PVC
- Feature a non-slip surface with ribbing for extra security
- Supplied with pump
- Rated as suitable for 300Kg load. SGS Labs tested
- Never leave the near a heat source.
- Do NOT exercise on a ball near furniture of objects that you could fall on to.
- Do not leave other exercise equipment, such as dumbbells on the floor around where you are working.
Inflation: Over time, balls will lose air and as a result will need to be re-inflated. Make sure to always follow the manufacturer’s suggested instruction for inflation and never attempt to over-inflate.
Storage: Do not store stability balls in overly cool or warm places as this will cause the air inside the ball to either expand or contract.
Cleaning: Exercise with balls usually involves quite a bit of contact, which is why it is so important to routinely clean them. Make sure to only use mild soap and water since chemical cleaners can damage and potentially degrade the ball.
Click Here to view our other exercise balls