EPP Massage Foam Roller – Black
Ease aches and massage pains with this multi-purpose foam roller. Buy it now online or in store from D8 Fitness.
This high density Foam Roller targets painful trigger point areas. Consequently, it helps sooth muscular pain and discomfort. It also eliminates uncomfortable knots and relieves tension.
Use this massage roller to perform a variety of stretching and massage techniques. Additional benefits include improved stability, balance and flexibility as well as increased circulation. Use before and after a workout to boost core strength. Simply roll the targeted area over the foam roller to relieve tension, aches or pains.
Medical doctors and physiotherapists frequently prescribe massage therapy to clients following surgery or injury. However, EPP rollers may not be suitable for all users. Consult a doctor or physician before using.
Why Choose an EPP Professional Roller?
This massage roller is versatile and easy to use. Its design provides practicality and portability as well as easy storage.
As a result of its construction, this EPP foam roller is both durable and robust. It is equally suitable for home or commercial use. Please note, however, that this massage roller is intended for advanced or professional users only. Therefore, you should consult a doctor or physiotherapists before using.
Available in 3 sizes:
30cm x 15cm
45cm x 15cm
90cm x 15cm.
The colour insert features instructions on use. More videos are available online.
- Targets specific trigger point areas
- Relieves muscular aches and tension.
- Boosts circulation, improves stability, flexibility and overall sports performance.
- Ideal for stretching, massage and core strength.
- Firm EPP foam construction. Smooth sheen surface. Lightweight, portable, wipe clean.
- This foam roller is suitable for Advanced users only. Home or gym use.
- Ideal for general fitness, sports rehabilitation, physiotherapy, Pilates and Yoga.
- Colour: Black
- Brand 66fit
- Material: EPP foam (Expended Polypropylene)
How to use a Foam Roller