Gym Chalk Magnesium Carbonate (1 Block; 50g)
Keep your hands dry and prevent against rips and tears with this block of Gym Chalk from D8 Fitness.
Made from high quality magnesium carbonate, sport chalk (also known as gym chalk) is a must-have for a wide variety of training or athletic activities. You’ll find it in the personal and professional training bags of body builders, power lifters, kettlebell users, gymnasts, rock climbers… the list goes on.
Why use Gym chalk?
Chalk protects your hands and helps you improve your grip. Use it while performing barbell deadlifts, Olympic lifts, bench presses and more. Dryer, safer hands means more reps or greater lifts. As a result, users see improved performance in training and competitions. It also means a firmer grip for longer. Consequently, you don’t risk injuring yourself with slipping or dropped weights.
Chalk is also great for a variety of calisthenics or other exercises where you’re using mats or other equipment that require a firm, dry, no-slip grip. You can apply chalk to your hands or to other areas of your body that come into contact with equipment or gym apparatus, like forearms and thighs.
Above all, this single block is perfect for individual use and personal training. Its non-stick formula improves your grip and is fast and easy to apply. Train like the professionals and protect your hands with magnesium carbonate sport chalk.
- Improves grip strength during a variety of weightlifting exercises, including Powerlifting and Olympic lifting
- Keeps hands dry and protects against rips and tears
- Ideal for use by gymnasts, rock climbers and other sports or athletics
- Made from high-quality magnesium carbonate
- Single block is perfect for personal training and individual use
- Non-sticky formula improves your grip when you’re sweaty
- Fast and easy to apply to your hands or other areas of contact
- Contains 1 Block
- Weight: 50 grams