Massage Therapy Tool Set
Relieve pain and discomfort with the Massage Therapy Tool Set
The Massage Tool Set comprises two individual massage tools which effectively work together to provide welcome relief to painful trigger points areas.
Each tool may be used alone or in tandem with its counterpart to stimulate trigger points through massage to ease tensions, reduce pain and eliminate tight, uncomfortable knots.
Both massage tools in the set are suitable for use on multiple body areas, and have proven particularly effective when suffering from painful quads, hamstrings, calves, achilles, iliotibial band, neck, shoulder and arms.
Used correctly, these massagers can help boost circulation, warm up muscles and, in turn, improve recovery.
You will experience widespread relief with the application of the triple roller, ideal for larger body areas. For more specific conditions, use the handheld single roller to apply pressure to a single painful point.
Why Choose the Massage Therapy Tool Set?
Manufactured to a high standard the Massage set is a versatile, easy-to-use product designed with portability, practicality and versatility in mind.
The set comprises two massage tools both of innovative design, which use the action of either one or three freely moving rollerballs for the application of targeted pressure to sore painful areas.
Use the triple roller in large circular movements for light gentle relief or change to the single roller tool for a more intense massage experience.
- The Massage Therapy Tool Set are self-massage tools designed to eliminate deep rooted knots and trigger points.
- Compact, handheld massage therapy tool helps to ease muscle stress and tension by deactivating painful trigger points.
- May be used directly onto skin or over clothing. Suitable for use with massage oils.
- Ideal for use on neck, shoulders and back areas. Also recommended for upper and lower leg.
- Lightweight, portable. Easy to clean and store.
Main Material: Plastic
Presented In: White Box
Made in Taiwan