Power Band Black – Premium Quality Extra Strength – 13mm (13mm x 4.5mm x 1041mm)
Increase lateral movement, build hip strength, and enhance general mobility with this Premium Medium Strength Power Band Black.
Significantly high-quality latex gives this Premium Medium Strength Power Band in Black a lasting durability. They are perfect for use in almost all workout routines. For example, they are uniquely appropriate for those exercises associated with functional fitness and mixed martial arts. Power bands also prove useful in speed, strength and agility training.
Designed specifically for advanced users and frequent, repeated use, these high-quality resistance bands can also be used for more advanced exercises, like assisted chin-ups and pull-ups.
Available in different colors and resistance strengths. Click here to see our full line of power bands.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: For safety reasons, bands that have been opened or removed from their plastic packaging cannot be returned or exchanged. Please ensure the band received is the correct one before opening.
Guidelines for Use:
1) Wrap bands around a totally smooth surface to prevent a knick in the material. Even the smallest imperfection can cause the band to break or snap.
2) Place your KNEES inside the band when performing assisted pull-ups or similar exercises, not your TRAINERS. Small stones, hard dirt and other materials on the soles of your shoes can cut or knick the band.
3) Do not overstretch the band beyond the recommended 82″. Doing so, especially during sprints or other similar exercises, will weaken the integrity of the band.
4) Always unwrap or uncoil the band after each use. This will help prevent excessive wear and tear on the band.
5) Inspect the band thoroughly before every use to ensure the band’s integrity. Using a damaged band can cause band breakage or bodily injury. Furthermore, D8 Fitness is not responsible for breakage or injury that occurs during use of the band.
6) Properly supervise younger athletes during any band usage.
7) Store bands in a cool, dry place. Do not leave exposed to direct sunlight. Doing so will cause the band to dry out, become brittle and crack.
8) Keep bands and all similar items out of the reach of children at all times.
9) Use at your own discretion. Please consult a physician or professional trainer before use to ensure it is the right tool for you.