Premium Power Band Set of 4
Power users: don’t skimp on your exercise bands! Get our Premium Power Band Set of 3 because only the strongest and sturdiest bands will do. Buy them now online or in store from D8 Fitness.
Use our Premium Power Band set of 3 for a wide variety of exercises. From Cross-fit Training and Powerlifting to Rehab and Physical Therapy, these power bands prove their mettle. Indeed, wearers find them useful in various exercise and workout routines, including functional fitness training and mixed martial arts as well as general speed, strength and agility training.
Our Premium Power Band Set of 3 stands up to frequent, repeated use. Advanced users will certainly find them useful. They perform especially well under pressure, making them ideal for more advanced exercises like assisted chin-ups and pull-ups.
Our pure rubber latex power bands feature increased durability, strength and memory. As a result, they offer up a more cost efficient product that will last longer than many others on the market.
- 4 x Power bands:
- Length 41”
- Colour & Thickness
- Contains 1 each of the following:
- 2 x Green 44mm
- 2 x Purple 28mm
For safety reasons, bands that have been opened or removed from their plastic packaging cannot be returned or exchanged. Please check your band order before opening the packaging to ensure you’ve received the right or desired product.
Guidelines for Use:
- Wrap bands around smooth surfaces to prevent knicks in the material. Even the smallest imperfection can cause the band to break or snap.
- Place KNEES inside the band when performing assisted pull-ups or similar exercises, not your TRAINERS. Small stones, hard dirt and other materials on the soles of your shoes can cut or knick the band.
- Do not overstretch the band beyond the recommended 82″. Doing so, especially during sprints or other similar exercises will weaken the integrity of the band.
- Always unwrap or uncoil the band after each use. This will help prevent excessive wear and tear on the band.
Inspect the band thoroughly before every use to ensure the band’s integrity. Using a damaged band can cause band breakage or bodily injury. D8 Fitness is not responsible for breakage or injury that occurs during use of the band.
- Supervise younger athletes at all times so as to ensure proper usage.
- Store bands in a cool, dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight. Otherwise, bands will dry out, become brittle and crack.
- Keep bands and all similar items out of the reach of children at all times.
- All band usage is at your own discretion. Please consult a physician or professional trainer before use to ensure it is the right tool for you.
There are no reviews yet.