Protect your shins with these quality RockGuard shin guards, available from D8 Fitness. These shin guards are designed specifically for rope climbs, lifts, clean, snatches, box-jumps, or any other activity where injury to your shins is possible.
Why wear RockGuard shin guards? Tall socks can prevent against the most minor of brushes and scrapes. But you work out hard, and your shins deserve more than just minimal protection. RockGuards have been specially designed to go that extra mile. They are constructed from perforated, breathable 5mm neoprene fused to a compressive lycra sleeve to provide a protective layer between your shins and the equipment.
Running an obstacle course with water? No worries. The mesh backing of RockGuard shin guards helps wick moisture away from your skin and prevents sliding during workouts.
These light-weight and slightly compressive shin guards offer the ultimate protection. The four-way stretch lycra promises a snug and stable fit around your shins. The enforced zipper entry helps you pull RockGuard shin guards on and off easily, while the foot strap keeps the shin guards firmly in place during runs or climbs.
The RockGuard shin guards are great for activities outside the gym as well. From mountain biking to trail running, your shins will be protected. By preventing open wounds, shin guards also help protect against staph infections in a crowded, multi-use environment.
Key features of the RockGuard shin guards include:
- Zipper entry – easy on and off with new 2″ zipper
- Thicker – now engineered with 5mm of neoprene
- Footstrap – stays in place during climbs and runs
- Four-way stretch Lycra for a better fit
- Light-weight, but provide superior protection
- Small (10 inches or less around largest part of calf).
- Medium (10 to 15 inches around largest part of calf).
- Large (over 15 inches around largest part of calf).