Sports Tape Extra Sticky
SPORT TAPE Extra sticky is here, you asked and we delivered, has been designed to last the distance. It’s 2X stickier than our standard Sport Tape making it ideal for short intense bouts or for exercising in extreme conditions.
SPORT TAPE Extra sticky provides flexible support and feedback to your body allowing you to play hard and recover faster.
- 2X Stickier – greater adhesion and stimulus
- Wearable up-to 7 days*
- 160% stretch – provides sensory feedback and flexible support.
- 96% cotton & 4% lycra
- Designed in the UK
- One 5cm x 5m roll of SPORTTAPE
- Approx. 10 – 20 applications per roll
- One application will last up to 7 days*
- An easy-to-use application guide
SPORTS TAPE can be used to treat; Achilles tendonitis, Plantar fasciitis, Jumpers knee (PFS), ACL/MCL issues, Rotator cuff, Groin and hamstring pulls, Lower back issues, Shin splints, Tennis and golf elbow plus many more…
*We’d not recommend wearing the SPORT TAPE for 7 days since the major benefits are diminished after 3 days. We’d only recommend wearing the tape for 3 days before reapplying however it can last up-to 7 days.
Click here to view our full range of tape
How to tape a ankle