The Trigger Point Roller Kit
Get Trigger Point Therapy at your fingertips with this self-massage roller kit.
We strongly believe in the power of self-massage or trigger point therapy so we have put together some of our best-selling massage products into an innovative new kit.
Lightweight and portable, our multi-textured roller therapy kit is the perfect addition to your gym bag.
With the Trigger Point Roller Kit, you can have trigger point therapy at your fingertips in the gym, class, home or on the move.
Why Choose the Massage Roller Kit?
Manufactured to a high standard, a unique collection of versatile, easy-to-use products which have been designed with portability, practicality and easy storage in mind.
The Trigger Point Roller Kit gives you the opportunity to experience the benefits of the increasingly popular technique of trigger point therapy first hand.
Use the dual-textured roller to target trigger points and roll pain away. The pyramid-shaped nodules reach specific painful areas to help relieve muscular aches and discomfort and alleviate pressure thus reducing tension and fatigue.
The acupressure trigger point balls (one soft one firm) are designed to gently massage muscles, stimulate circulation and relieve tension. Ideal for calves, upper and lower back, shoulders and neck.
Also included is our handy mini roller, the perfect tool for alleviating pain and soreness in feet and forearms.
- The Trigger Point Massage Roller Kit is a complete full body kit including all you need for effective trigger point therapy.
- Comprises our best-selling multi-textured roller, two acupressure massage balls and a handy mini roller.
- Widely recommended for Self Myofascial Release (SMR) also known as trigger point therapy or self-massage.
- Ideal for use both pre and post-workout. Suitable for beginner to advanced levels of fitness, yoga and Pilates.
- Lightweight and portable, perfect for your gym bag, at home or away.
- Colour: Black
- 1 x Trigger Point Roller Massage Multi-textured Roller (13.5cm x 30cm)
2 x Acupressure Balls (1x soft 1x firm)