Wolverson Foundation Men’s Olympic Bar
With so many Olympic bars now available, where do you turn to make an informed purchase and get the best value for your money? The answer’s simple – Trust Wolverson!
- 7ft, 20kg Commercial Bar with a 2 Year Warranty.
- No Centre Knurling and Dual IPF and IWF markings.
- Needle Bearings.
- Suitable for Power and Olympic Lifting.
Best bar for the Money? You decide…….
Around a year ago we decided to source a bar that would be perfect to use for all Strength Training activities within a Gym or CrossFit Box and at a price that was achievable for aspiring Athletes, garage gym heroes and professional Gym owners.
A little stiffer than a strict Olympic Lifting bar, a little more flexible than a Powerlifting bar, it’s suitable for general use and is perfect for you to build a great “foundation” before deciding which strength camp you want to specialise in.
Wolverson Foundation Men’s Olympic Bar Features:
- High Strength Alloy Shaft (680kg Capacity / Tensile Strength: 199,000 PSI / Yield Strength:205,000 PSI)
- Hard Black Finish with Chrome Sleeves
- Length – 7ft.
- Weight – 20kg.
- Shaft Diameter – 28.2 mm.
- Inner Collar Width – 8.5 cm.
- Plate Loading Area – 40 cm.
- Needle Bearings
- Knurling – Official Olympic and Power Lifting markings with No Centre Knurling.
There are no reviews yet.