The Wooden Rocker Board with durable non-slip, easy to clean surface with anti bacterial properties is ideal the beginner to intermediate user, to retrain proprioception and coordination and help strengthen weakened muscles to accelerate recovery so that you can return to the sport that you love quickly and safely.
The board is extremely easy to use thanks to its gentle 14 degree angle tilt and large easy grip surface area. Simply rock back and forth or side to side to improve balance and strengthen core muscles as you progress through the early to middle stages of rehabilitation.
The non-slip easy grip rubber surface simply wipes clean making it a practical and hygienic choice for both personal use at home and also for multiple users in physiotherapy and rehabilitation departments.
The Rocker Board is proven particularly effective in recovery from leg and ankle injuries.
Please Note: Max weight is 25 stone
- Designed to help you regain your sense of balance and coordination after injury to ensure a speedy return to your sport.
- Solid 47cm square wooden board with non-slip rubber surface. Wipe Clean.
- 14 degree tilt angle making it ideal for beginner to intermediate use.
- Suitable for use at home, in physiotherapy clinics and gyms.
- Colour: Red
- Box Dimensions: 47cm x 47cm x 8cm
- Contents: 1 x 47cm Wooden Rocker Board
- Main Materials: Wood /Rubber
- Presented In: Colour Box
- Packed Weight: 4.8kg